Globalisation, technology, mobility, innovation, shifting labour trends, development and protection of intellectual property and changing government regulations have impacted manufacturing, supply chains, operations, and logistics. These factors have all affected the profiles of leaders needed to drive growth in a slow-growth world. That is why we work with our clients to establish the right competencies and valuable skill sets to accurately identify pivotal roles and accelerate the development of internal and external succession.
Automotive was the foundation on which de JAGER Executive Search was built and we remain committed to providing a full range of services to the automotive and related industries.
Our Automotive Practice Group is comprised of specialists with decades of senior management experience with major automotive companies at wholesale and retail level. We understand the industry and all its sectors. Our process is based on market knowledge and understanding. In short, we know how to find the best people.
We offer total coverage of Automotive and related sectors
- Luxury & Passenger Cars
- Trucks & Buses
- Component Manufacturers
- Machinery and Heavy Equipment
- Manufacturers, Importers & Distributors
- Retail Dealers
- Finance Companies
- Fleet & Leasing
- Dealer Service Providers
- After Market Suppliers
Our global Industrial expertise also includes the infrastructure sector, where our focus is on working with companies that own, operate, manage or maintain physical structures or networks used to process goods, services, information, people and life essentials.
Our industrial expertise coverage areas include:
- Raw Materials
Our specialists have decades of experience in:
- Automotive - OEM manufacturers (car, truck), parts suppliers and finishers, services, retail
- Raw Materials - Chemicals, specialty materials, primary metals, forging and casting metals, paper and packaging, agribusiness, forest products, plastics
- Construction/Infrastructure - Building materials, building and facility services, commercial and residential construction, engineering
- Manufacturing - Industrial equipment, machine tools and systems, heating and cooling, electronic equipment, components and systems, construction and agriculture equipment, process and control equipment, power generation, defense equipment and tools, industrial services, aerospace
- Mining - Aluminium, copper, coal, iron, gold , platinum, rare metals
- Transportation - Aviation services, aerospace, railways, shipping
A truly global network with Industrial sector and sub sector experts in key centres of excellence
With consultants drawn directly from the industrial sector, our knowledge of the international market is exceptional. Our global network means global mandates are seamless and successful, with demonstrable sensitivity to culture and role location.