de JAGER Executive Search
L 33 MLC Centre
19 Martin Place
Sydney, 2000, NSW
Jochen leads our Human Potential Practice which includes the assessment and evaluation of executives during our search process. He is accredited in a number of leadership development and selection tools which form part of the overall methodology. There are multiple applications for both group and individual participants, and these include:
- Revisiting/redefining your organisational purpose and vision,
- Understand the values and worldview that underpin the behaviours/culture (shared meaning) of your leadership team, do these align with the purpose and vision?
- Gain insight into why some engagement scores differ from one area of the business to another
- Team dynamics and motivation; how leaders can behave under stress and its impact
- Understanding oneself; what do diagnostic results mean for you, your personal story?
- What do you want to achieve/improve?
- What is your current reality?
- What options are available to you?
- How will you commit to agreed-upon steps?
Jochen has a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) from Charles Sturt University. Jochen is accredited across the following:
- Level 2 Organisational & Leadership Coach (IECL)
- Values & Worldview Exploration (Minessence & the AVI)
- Personality & Work Preferences (Facet5 Suite)
- Abilities, Traits, Attitudes and Behaviours (i4 Neuroleader)
In his spare time, Jochen enjoys spending time with his family and friends, playing golf/tennis and also making his own Biltong.Back to de JAGER Executive Search
Areas of Expertise
Life Sciences & Healthcare
Core Team Member